Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I'm still alive

Just wanted to let everyone know that I am still alive and doing well. Since I have changed jobs, my blogging time has been almost non-existent but I am working on changing that. A few things that I would like to make mention of here are 1) Fall Fest at Gum Springs MBC will be Oct 24th starting at 5pm and everyone is invited. 2) I would just like for everyone to know that real Christians bear fruit. This is something that has been on my mind and I thought I would share it. Too many people claim Christianity, but live like the world and it hurts the worlds outlook on Christians. I believe that if you are truly saved you will show it in your everyday life. I have to get back to work now, but it has been nice talking to you all again. God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment