Thursday, July 30, 2009

Thursday Morning Rain

I got to work this morning and it started to rain which normally doesn't bother me seeing as how I always have work to do in my office. I come in and sit down at my computer and find out that my network connection to the main office is not working, which means that I can't even do the simplest tasks on my computer. So then I call the maintenance man and he can't figure it out and finally the IT guy shows up and replaces a network switch box and resolves the problem. It just goes to show you that even though you think you have it all worked out, you really never know. Just to leave you with a bit of wisdom "don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things". I better get to work now. Have a blessed day.

1 comment:

  1. Don't pet the sweaty things made me laugh out loud. Love your blog, Bro. Paul

    ReplyDelete