Friday, January 3, 2014

Guess Who?

That's right, I have decided to give this another try. I know that everyone that used to read this blog has been missing the infinite wisdom that I bestow through my words. First off, I would just like to say Happy New Year and I pray that each of you has a bleesed 2014. Secondly, i would like to say that I believe that God is still on the throne and that if we will allow Him, He will do great things through us this year. You know how we get content with our lives? Well, that aint right! When we get to the point that we think that we are good enough or we have done enough, that is when we need a good kick in the rear and our focus needs to change. God promises us that he will be sufficient, this means that we will have what we need, not what we want. To obtain this, we must be faithful to Him and follow His will for our lives. Although this is not always easy, it is what we must do to receive the greatest blessings that He has for us. With all that being said, I just hope that we can all look to God for guidance and strength and allow Him to work through our lives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment