Sunday, June 19, 2011

God is good!

I just wanted to tell everyone how good God really is.If you have read my blog lately, you know about the fund raisers that we have been working on at our church for the kids to go to camp. We had our first one last weekend and when it was all said and done, we had raised a little over $700. This puts us almost half way to where we need to be. Now tell me that God isn't good! We are taught in the bible that God will provide our needs and all we have to do is have a little faith. I think this is what is getting us going with all we are working on. You see, we must first realize that we aren't able to do anything without His help and let Him take control. Although this is a big problem for some of us, I feel that we are finally getting the picture. I believe that God wants all these children to go to camp and He will make a way for that to happen. God is good.Our next fund raiser will be a car wash on July 9 at the main branch of Texas Bank in Henderson, let those cars get dirty and let our kids wash them for you. It wouldn't be right for me to blog on Father's day and not wish all the fathers a happy one. We should thank them for all they do, but most of all, we should thank our Heavenly Father for providing a way for us to escape Hell. That is true love. God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment