Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Back to School

I would like to give all the tired, busy, frustrated and broke parents out there a little congratulations. School will be starting back on Monday and then the race starts all over again for many parents. It appears that both of my children will have extra-curricular activities that will require after school practice and then running to and from various events. I try to think of this as a blessing, but it just seems to get overwhelming at times and I get aggravated at the ridiculous schedules that we have to try and keep up with. These things to me are a blessing because it lets me know that my children are involved and doing things other than watching television and eating junk food. We should always consider our children blessings from God for the simple reason that He gave them to us and trusted us enough to raise them. So for all you parents, try to see all those late nights and endless projects as a blessing. Thought for the day: Spend as much time with your children as you can because they need your love as much as you need theirs. God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment