Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Counselor

In my office at work there is a chair that is used quite regularly, I call it the counseling chair. The people here like to come to me and talk about the problems they are having, work related or not. I have always told them that I am not here to judge anyone, I would just like to be able to help anyone that I can. I would like to think that I am able to give them sound advice or at least something to get them headed in the right direction. Most of us don't realize how lucky we are that we have access to the greatest counselor ever anytime day or night. All we have to do is go to God in prayer and allow Him to guide us and give us the advice that we need to carry on. This is a privelege that most of God's children take no part in. We always want to try and fix things on our own, which can never end in a good way. There are people who are willing to pay some man or woman big money to have them use human knowledge to help with whatever problem instead of seeking out God's will in their life. I would like to leave everyone with a challenge to go to God with all your problems and concerns, because there is not a better counselor that can be found. God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment