Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Good Day

Today has just been one of those good days at work. I have been able to do all the things that I need to and haven't had too much extra dumped in my lap. You know, it is on days like this that we should be thanking God for the hand that He puts on us to guide us day by day. Without His guidance things would never get straightened out or run smooth the way that we like for them to. I have done all of my duties for my job and have even had a little free time to talk with a guy here about church and the work that can be done by one. I do have a couple of things that have been on my mind today and I would like to share them with you now. They are both prayer requests that I have been praying for: 1) A friend of mine's daughter has a kidney stone the size of a softball and she will have to have her kidney removed if they can ever get the infection to go away. Doctors have missed this kidney stone for about a year and now it is threatening the well being of a 15 year old girl. 2) My sister is without a job and school is about to start back up and the chances of her finding a place to teach are getting slimmer every day. You see, my sister has a master's degree in education and her desire is to be an assistant principal, but she would gladly take a teaching job. I just pray that all these things work out so that God's will is done. Please help me in praying for these and remember our country and it's leaders. God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment